|Position:|| ||Grant Coordinator|
|Municipality:||Danbury Board of Education|
Danbury BOE Grant Coordinator
Description & Details
The Grant Coordinator,
reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for all accounting
functions for Federal, State and Other grants received by the school board. This
includes, budgeting, banking, purchasing, accounts payable, journal entries,
financial analysis and reporting.
- Maintain financial data for
individual grants using the school district financial accounting system.
- Approve purchase orders and
expenditures to maintain compliance.
- District liaison for
disseminating information to program personnel.
- Complete required monthly and
annual state grant reporting.
- Prepare monthly and year end
reconciliations, analysis and reports.
- Assist in year end municipal
- Support grant application
- All other duties as assigned
by the Director of Finance.
- Financial recordkeeping
- Knowledge of accounting
- Effective written and oral
- Effective computer skills
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, accounting software).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines
timely and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and
maintain effective working relationships with staff and various state and
Knowledge of school
district programs preferred.
- Associates or Bachelorís
degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Two years of
Apply / Contact
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to the main Employment page.