|Position:|| ||Business Manager|
|Municipality:||Lebanon Public Schools|
The Business Manager is
responsible for maintaining a thorough and efficient operation of all
non-instructional services of the school district including finance, employee
benefit programs, purchasing through effective delegation, supervision and
Degree in Business Administration/Accounting or similar related discipline.
2. Five (5) years of prior related school district
experience in lieu of the above educational requirements.
3. Masters Degree in Public or Business Administration,
4. An understanding of school-related fund accounting, audit
procedures, and general accounting/financial practices.
5. Current CT School Business Administrator (085)
6. Knowledgeable in the use of technology/accounting
software and G Suite applications.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualification as the Board
may find acceptable and reasonable.
8. Candidates are encouraged to describe experiences
commensurate with qualifications requested.
Salary & Terms of Employment:
non-bargaining. Salary commensurate with experience and education level.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to the main Employment page.